Monday, October 19, 2015

"Women of Valor" Opening Reception

A big THANKS to everyone who came out to the opening of "Women of Valor and Other Super Heroes" this weekend – I had a great time, and I think you did too! Here are some photos from the event, including all of the photo booth shenanigans.

(And if you want to swing by NCJW/LA to see the show – 543 Fairfax in Los Angeles – contact Carrie Jacoves at 323/852 8512 or carrie@ncjwla.org to find out when you can visit.)

My muse/inspiration/bride and I, showing how it's done.

Really pleased with the vinyl wall graphics – they added some extra OOPMH to the exhibition.

Left: Hamsa Thwip. Right: This Is A Job For Us


Getting up close and personal with "Jacob and Esav"




Perhaps a fan of Marie Curie, on whose life "Radiant Energy" is based?


It's me, in action!

My girls manned the photo booth, where guests could step into a simulated papercut.
























We premiered some rough footage of a documentary currently in production, titled "You did WHAT to my comics?!?"


No comments:

Post a Comment