Monday, November 25, 2013

Artist-in-Residence at URJ Biennial -
cutting paper live, in person!


If you're attending the 2013 URJ Biennial in San Diego this December I hope you'll come by Kikar Biennial (the "town square") and see me working on a new papercut (as well as sharing photos of recent work and other information). I'm proud to have been selected as the 2013 artist-in-residence, and am creating a new piece designed specifically for Biennial. Protective eyewear will not be required.

On Wednesday, December 11, from 2:35-3:05 pm I'll be doing a "meet and greet," and I've got guaranteed scheduled cutting time from 12-2 pm on Thursday and 12:15-1:45 pm on Friday – but I'll be around more than just that, and I look forward to meeting you; please come by the table and say "hi."

And on Saturday, December 14, I'll be leading a workshop for those of you who want to put knife to paper with me; details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment